Thread Subject: Teleconference on 4/13
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Fri, Apr 13 2007 1:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Teleconference on 4/13"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I clipped the following from the transcript of today's teleconference. It
should be noted that the majority of the people that participate in this
subcommittee "self joined" months ago. Notification of all meetings is on
the TEITAC Calendar - http://teitac.org/calendar/. For those in need of
closed captioning for the teleconferences most of the subcommittees record
that on their individual pages and it is also recorded on the subcommittee
grid - http://teitac.org/wiki/Subcommittee_Grid
Yeah, this is Owen. I've had a couple of requests actually from 508
coordinators from various agencies that asked if the public was allowed to
be there for this face-to-face. Would you like me to encourage or discourage
their arky tendance -- attendance? I'm unsure how the public is supposed to
interact with these kinds of meetings.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Gregg
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:21 AM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-telecom] New Version of Flat Sortable
The general group has created a revised version of the Linear Sortable
- makes it clearer when provisions apply
- separates out content from other products
- has some (but not all ) short names fixed to better match groups
new provisions (this will continue to improve over time)
- also is continually updated to include new wordings from the
groups. Send a note when you see things that were missed.
to see it click on the following link,
http://trace.wisc.edu/semipub/filter/ByDocumentAll.html then select
"SHORT NAMES ONLY" and hit FILTER.
(you can also use other views to get more detailed info)
(there is also a version that just gives you the items your group is working
http://trace.wisc.edu/semipub/filter/index.html (bottom choice)
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Teleconference on 4/13"
- Previous message in Thread: None