Thread Subject: Re: Teleconference on 4/13
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Mon, Apr 16 2007 5:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Teleconference on 4/13"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, face to face subcommittee meetings should be posted to the
Calendar, announced on the listserv, and available on the wiki (could
just be the subcommitte home page, it would not have to be the grid).
This is consistent with the last sentence of paragraph 7 of protocols
that I cited: "Subcommittees shall publish their meeting schedules and
other work mechanisms in advance to the public" and consistent with
guidance Access Board staff have been providing since the beginning, for
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Teleconference on 4/13"