Thread Subject: Re: All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Tue, Apr 17 2007 6:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington"
- Previous message in thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I will be there.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004 < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:53:32
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Cc: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-telecom] All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington
This is to advise members of the telecom working that there will be a face to face working meeting on Wednesday, April 18th in Washington.
Location:Â Â Â 1455 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 900
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (offices of Motorola)
Time:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 9 to 4 pm.Â We will hope to start by 9:30.
This meeting is at the request of multiple members who have found conference call meetings and Wiki technology to be very challenging to thinking and wanted a more familiar way of operating.Â Â This meeting is intended to offer an alternative for increased participation.Â It will be low tech without remote access.Â ANY recommendations that this sub-group comes up with will be placed on line on the WIKI and there will be further opportunity to discuss.
Those interested in attending MUST advise me in writing by noon on Tuesday so that I may place your name on a security list with the building.Â The conference room size is limited to 20 at the table and 10 around the perimeter.Â Â We will advise if we max out.
Mary Brooner & Brenda Battat, co-chairs
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington"
- Previous message in Thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: All day meeting set for 4/18 in Washington"