Thread Subject: Subpart A Workgroup Meetings
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Deborah Buck
Date: Wed, Apr 18 2007 6:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Subpart A Workgroup Meetings"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The subpart A workgroup originally planned to meet tomorrow- April 19th. The
meeting for tomorrow is canceled. We will meet on Thursday April 26th from
1:00 to 3:00 pm eastern time. Call-in information is below. Captioning will
be arranged and event info to access the captioning will be forwarded when
Thursday, April 12, 2007
1:00AM -3:00 PM Eastern
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM Central
11:00 AM - 1:00 AM Mountain
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM Pacific
Number: Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738 Toll: 203-480-8000
Participant Code: 520044 followed by the # sign.
Deborah V. Buck, Executive Director
Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs (ATAP)
PO Box 32
Delmar, NY 12054
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Subpart A Workgroup Meetings"
- Previous message in Thread: None