Thread Subject: Re: Quick Start Tips for wiki editing
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Fri, Oct 20 2006 9:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Quick Start Tips for wiki editing"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Quick Start Tips for wiki editing"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thought it was something like that.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Jared Smith
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 7:41 PM
To: TEITAC Communications Task Force
Subject: Re: [teitac-tools] Quick Start Tips for wiki editing
On 10/20/06, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
> For the teitac wiki, you put in http://teitac.org/wiki/ followed by
> the name of the new page you want to create. The name can't have any
> spaces in it but underscores and colons are allowed.
But be sure to avoid other special characters in the file name. - and / and
& will result in a 404 error.
- Next message in Thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Quick Start Tips for wiki editing"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Quick Start Tips for wiki editing"