Thread Subject: Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: James Elekes
Date: Mon, Apr 30 2007 12:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15"
- Previous message in thread: Baker, Robert C.: "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
James J. Elekes, Chairman
Ad Hoc Committee-Technologies
United States Access Board
At 12:47 PM 4/30/2007, you wrote:
>* This will be a new term added to Subpart A Definitions:
>Accessibility: For the purpose of this regulation, general accessibility
>means conformance to the technical provisions contained in this
>The term, accessibility, may also be used to define a broad set of
>features and capabilities which enable people with disabilities access
>Please indicate whether you can support this definition or if you think
>it should be changed- please include your suggested changes:
>_X__ I can accept this definition.
>___ I can accept this definition with changes. I'm recommending that the
>group consider the following changes:
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15"
- Previous message in Thread: Baker, Robert C.: "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15"