Thread Subject: May 7 WG Conf Call - Time Change
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Tue, May 01 2007 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Rebecca Schwartz: "Re: May 7 WG Conf Call - Time Change"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Our next meeting of the Telecom Working Group will be Monday May 7. I
have afternoon travel, so I need to change the time to 10:30 a.m. to 12
The topic for this meeting will be the 1194,23(c) - Voice mail and IVRs.
The call in number remains unchanged: 877.825.8522 pin 0835477
I'm asking Tom Britt to help by re-scheduling the captioning to this
time. Thank you, in advance, Tom.
Brenda is on personal travel but it is my hope she will be able to make
this meeting time based on what she thought her schedule would be.
- Next message in Thread: Rebecca Schwartz: "Re: May 7 WG Conf Call - Time Change"
- Previous message in Thread: None