Thread Subject: teitac-subparta Best Meets vs. Full Use inFunctional PerformanceCriteria
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jasionowski, Tony
Date: Wed, May 02 2007 10:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: teitac-subparta Best Meets vs. Full UseinFunctional PerformanceCriteria"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I also agree with Aubrey's comments that "Best Meets" is preferred over "Full Use" in the Functional PerformanceCriteria for the reasons she mentioned. As we all know there are many cases where "yes/no" or "black/white" are not adequate or appropriate. We should encourage and not stiffle accessibility improvements.
Senior Group Manager Accessibility
Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA)
Technology Liason & Alliances Group (TLAG)
One Panasonic Way
Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
" = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = " (new)
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: teitac-subparta Best Meets vs. Full UseinFunctional PerformanceCriteria"
- Previous message in Thread: None