Thread Subject: Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 8, Issue 28
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baker, Robert C.
Date: Wed, May 02 2007 10:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Point of clarification:
Deborah's statement that "Best meets is not implemented consistently across federal agencies" does not mean it is not being followed. It means that each agency has their own established process for implementing the FAR - and therefore the implementation methods for evaluating and implementing best meets differs for each agency.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8"