Thread Subject: Re: Best practices for sharing spreadsheets?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Mon, Oct 23 2006 9:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Best practices for sharing spreadsheets?"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim Tobias Wrote:
>BTW, was even the download option accessible enough to be functional, in
It was not intuitive, but I did figure out how to do it. The intent is to
open them and that's what will happen to most users.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Best practices for sharing spreadsheets?"