Thread Subject: Re: paper trays
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Thu, May 03 2007 10:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: paper trays"
- Previous message in thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Re: paper trays"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Has TEITAC addressed the question of when trays are covered and which
trays may not be covered?
There is request from the SubPartA folks that the hardware folks weigh
in on this discussion. Their deliberations can be found at the
I think this ties in well to the discussion last week about reach range,