Thread Subject: Re: Buy Accessible Webinar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Thu, May 03 2007 3:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Buy Accessible Webinar"
- Previous message in thread: Takemura, Michael (HP Accessibility): "Buy Accessible Webinar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Will this be archived for future viewing?
Yes! Please correspond directly with Terry if you plan to attend or if
you want more information.
<forwarded message begins />
Steve Jacobs has provided this url for anyone who intends to join the
conference. I urge all who plan to attend to follow the link and make
sure that they have the necessary rights to install and run the webinar
software before the actual conference. There will not be a separate
phone line, we will be using VoIP through the webinar. However, we will
have an archived version available for viewing at a later date.
Here is the url:
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Buy Accessible Webinar"
- Previous message in Thread: Takemura, Michael (HP Accessibility): "Buy Accessible Webinar"