Thread Subject: Re: 1194.22(b) in Group A:Distinguish OSfromsoftware apps
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Luke Kowalski
Date: Mon, Oct 23 2006 10:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Michael R. Burks: "Re: 1194.22(b) in Group A:DistinguishOSfromsoftware apps"
- Previous message in thread: Li, Alex: "Re: 1194.22(b) in Group A:Distinguish OSfromsoftware apps"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
[Alex Li wrote] It is far easier to duplicate requirements in 1194.21 and 1194.22 then to merge the two into one. Let's try to keep things simple.
I was making the same point earlier. Trying to introduce a merged standard will introduce more problems that it will solve (despite the fact that the web and desktop lines are starting to blurr).
My definition of harmonization is that coordination makes things more relevant and actionable for every one of the participants. It also makes things less confusing for people trying to abide by the guidelines and help users who face challenges.
luke kowalski, CPE
Corporate UI Architect
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
650 506 1227
- Next message in Thread: Michael R. Burks: "Re: 1194.22(b) in Group A:DistinguishOSfromsoftware apps"
- Previous message in Thread: Li, Alex: "Re: 1194.22(b) in Group A:Distinguish OSfromsoftware apps"