Thread Subject: 1194.3 (e)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Sun, May 06 2007 9:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 1194.3 (e)"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
And then there's the subject provision which could be construed as a
backdoor to avoid "inconvenient accessibility": "This part shall not be
construed to require a fundamental alteration in the nature of a product
or its components."
What has been decided (and by whom) if some particular requirement might
"require a fundamental alteration"?
- Next message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 1194.3 (e)"
- Previous message in Thread: None