Thread Subject: Re: Calendar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Oct 10 2006 9:01 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Calendar"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Calendar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The subcommittees should not be meeting in advance of some guidance from
the Communications Task Force. Tim and I still are working on drafting
some notes regarding making use of RCC and what should be posted to the
DL and Wiki to ensure that "Subcommittee meetings shall be conducted in
a manner that is accessible to all those in attendance" and
"Subcommittees shall publish their meeting schedules and other work
mechanisms in advance to the public".