Thread Subject: Re: Rewrite 24 c-f
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Tue, May 08 2007 5:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Rewrite 24 c-f"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I suggest that the rationale for F be made more clear.
F is intended language to address, as one example, menus on DVD and
other random-access audio/video media including DVD HDDVD and Blu-ray.
currently such menus are not created to include audio indicators of the
identity, operation or state of each element.
I think we need to provide more rationale here as it will help as this
all gets assembled in to a whole.
Allen hoffman -- 202-447-0303
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Larry
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:46 PM
To: TEITAC AV list
Subject: [teitac-video] Rewrite 24 c-f
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Rewrite 24 c-f"