Thread Subject: Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jessica M. Brodey
Date: Mon, Oct 23 2006 11:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
<I note the site was host to some on-line gambling links over the week end.
Thanks Jared for cleaning up. Do we need to change <any of our operating
I think this is why we only want official members to be able to edit . . .
those who are somehow identified/approved. Perhaps it is possible that not
everyone can just sign up for an ID - that there is some sort of approval
process and you must supply a name (and the name has to match up with a name
on one of the subcommittee or member lists). We don't necessarily have to
limit which pages they can edit, just only grant editing privileges (or
allow those to get a userID and password) if they are a member. Anyone
should be able to view the wiki and sign up for the listserves, but maybe
not everyone should be able to edit the wiki.
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"