Thread Subject: SoftKeys and key labels.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Fri, May 11 2007 10:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Where do we cover "softkeys"?
I guess if we had a provision that all labels had to also be available in
audio it would cover this.
And for unfamiliar devices (or those who can't memorize all the functions
buttons on a device) the labels on softkeys and regular buttons both need
to be provided.
Not sure where this goes? Or if it is covered already?
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None