Thread Subject: Re: Keyboard operability proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Sailesh Panchang
Date: Mon, May 14 2007 12:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Keyboard operability proposal"
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Keyboard operability proposal"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Ref: "except where the underlying function requires input that depends on
the path of the user's movement and not just the endpoints."
> Basically - it just removes things that you can't do from your
> keyboard anyway. (at least in any reasonable manner.
Then why not say just that:
"except where the underlying function requires input that cannot be done
from the keyboard in any reasonable manner like freehand drawing or
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems Inc. (www.deque.com)
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite #140,
Reston VA 20191
Phone: 703-225-0380 (ext 105)
E-mail: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Keyboard operability proposal"
- Previous message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Keyboard operability proposal"