Thread Subject: Updated Subpart A Report
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Deborah Buck
Date: Mon, May 14 2007 6:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Updated Subpart A Report"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please refer to the updated report to review summaries of recommendations
and information for discussion during the meeting on Thursday, May 17. You
can use the link below to go directly to the report. Please be prepared to
discuss the following during Thursdays call.
1) Information contained in the Subpart A Section 1194.2 Application
2) Section 1194.3 General Exceptions.
Please let me know if I did not appropriately capture the discussion and
decisions relative to the Definitions Section.
Logistics for Thursdays call appear below.
Subpart A Workgroup Meeting: Thursday, May 17, 2007
1:00AM -3:00 PM Eastern
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM Central
11:00 AM - 1:00 AM Mountain
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM Pacific
Number: Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738 Toll: 203-480-8000
Participant Code: 520044 followed by the # sign.
At the start time of the event, please login to your event by clicking on
the link below:
Alternately, you can visit http://www.fedrcc.us/ and input your event
confirmation number, 722931.
Deborah V. Buck, Executive Director
Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs (ATAP)
PO Box 32
Delmar, NY 12054
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Updated Subpart A Report"
- Previous message in Thread: None