Thread Subject: Re: SoftKeys and key labels
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, May 15 2007 11:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: SoftKeys and key labels"
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: SoftKeys and key labels"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> I would think our existing provisions would handle this situation.
As an avid spectator, I must respectfully disagree. Telecom has thrown
physical button issues over to Hardware. Hardware has thrown anything
that can be programmed to Web & Software. Software, quite reasonably
IMHO, only wants to deal with applications running under a recognizable
OS. (Does not this subcommittee -- as web, software, and CONTENT --
have enough on its agenda already?) So I agree with Gregg that SoftKeys
is currently falling between the cracks. (Except for maybe the FPC, but
it seems to me like an issue that should dealt with directly.)