Thread Subject: Reminder: Meeting today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, May 16 2007 7:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Dana Simberkoff: "Re: Reminder: Meeting today"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We will have our regularly scheduled meeting today from 1 - 2:30 PM Eastern
time. Remember that we will have a presentation by Jan Richards on the W3C
Authoring Tools Accessibility Guidelines. 
I'm still working on polishing the minutes from last week's meeting and
summarizing the mailing list discussions for our other topics.
- Next message in Thread: Dana Simberkoff: "Re: Reminder: Meeting today"
- Previous message in Thread: None