Thread Subject: Re: sign language interpreter request
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Creagan Tim
Date: Fri, May 18 2007 3:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Karen Peltz Strauss: "sign language interpreter request"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We will have Sign Language interpreters and CART for all 3 days.
Timothy P. Creagan
Senior Accessibility Specialist
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-1111
202-272-0016 (V); 1-(800) 872-2253 (V)
202-272-0082 (TTY);1-800-993-2822 (TTY)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Thank you for your questions concerning section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. Section 508 authorizes the
Access Board to provide technical assistance to individuals and Federal
departments and agencies concerning the requirements of this section.
This technical assistance is intended solely as informal guidance; it is
not a determination of the legal rights or responsibilities of entities
subject to section 508."
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Karen Peltz Strauss: "sign language interpreter request"