Thread Subject: Re: Handrasing utility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Mon, Oct 23 2006 2:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Handrasing utility"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Handrasing utility"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"But if you do use it, please provide feedback if there are problems."
I think it is a great tool. It surely has the potential of improving the quality of the captioning. I would like to see a list of rooms that I could choose from or can I put in any legitmate room?