Thread Subject: Functional Performance Criteria - Missing Provision.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jessica M. Brodey
Date: Thu, May 24 2007 7:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Functional Performance Criteria - MissingProvision."
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Provision F does not adequately address physical accessibility issues. We
would suggest either adding a new provision (or possibly expanding F to
address these issues). The provision should focus on individuals who are
unable to access the computer through traditional input devices such as
keyboards and mice. Possible language (following the existing format of the
other criteria) would be: "At least one mode shall be provided that allows
full use of product without using touch, directly or with users' AT."
JMB Policy Consulting
(301) 770-1127 (voice)
(301) 770-1129 (fax)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Functional Performance Criteria - MissingProvision."
- Previous message in Thread: None