Thread Subject: Re: "authoring and user-agents/platforms
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, May 24 2007 8:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: platforms"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
What is our time frame for dealing with platform-platform topics?
I'm working on authoring but don't know what time frame we are looking
at for the platform-platform items.
Also, any thoughts on possible AT specific requirements such as:
When software provides increased access to and use of other software
(yeah platform - platform), it shall use provided assistive technology
services or other interoperability mechanisms when available, but may
use alternative methods of information access and control in addition to
such accessibility services etc.
I think we need to try and craft provisions that address the entire AT,
application, and platform responsibilities to get us moved to the shared
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: platforms"
- Previous message in Thread: None