Thread Subject: Re: Wiki links for plenary
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Thu, May 24 2007 12:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Wiki links for plenary"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The wiki homepage has some updated links from the May Plenary.
Documents from the May Plenary are available:
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:15 PM
To: TEITAC Committee
Subject: [teitac-committee] Wiki links for plenary
I have endeavored to provide links in wiki to all articles referenced
during May plenary meeting. Please review:
If you notice errors, please correct them or let me know, especially
All documents will be available from the Access Board site, this is just
the wiki for now.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Wiki links for plenary"