Thread Subject: FW: Definitions of AT - Suggestions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Schomburg, Paul
Date: Tue, May 29 2007 10:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Diane Golden: "Re: FW: Definitions of AT - Suggestions"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Folks: Alternatively, could the Access Board recommend that each agency
compile its own list of what AT it uses? If this is public information
it could be used to compile a government-wide list of AT used by the
Federal Government. Reference to each agency's list could be included
as part of the market research requirements that each agency is
responsible to conduct.
Paul G. Schomburg, Sr. Manager
Tel: (202) 912-3800 x114
- Next message in Thread: Diane Golden: "Re: FW: Definitions of AT - Suggestions"
- Previous message in Thread: None