Thread Subject: CANCELLED: May 31, 2007 meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Michele Budris
Date: Tue, May 29 2007 7:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The docs subcommittee meeting this week is cancelled. Please take the
time to review the drafts produced by the Editorial Working Group. On
the page http://teitac.org/wiki/Editorial_Working_Group the links are
under the heading "Current draft of the provisions".
Agenda for June 7
-Review the wording of our provisions and determine what changes the
new organization of provisions may require of us.
-Finish the discussions started at the face to face meetings last
week on other needed wording changes
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None