Thread Subject: AT Definition
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Wed, May 30 2007 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: jagbell: "Re: AT Definition"
- Previous message in thread: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT: "AT Definition"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Per all the discussion on AT definition, I think the best we can do is leave
the current definition as is (there seems to be no dissent on what is there)
and I'll add a note at the end that says it was suggested that a list of AT
be included but there was no consensus on that addition. Alternative
suggestions were to reference outside lists, like CAP and Natl Public AT web
site, and/or ask federal agencies to identify AT they use. That way we
provide all the info to the TEITAC as a whole for action at the July
In a separate email, I will send out information on the definition of "E&IT"
and "Product" along with the discussion from the plenary meeting on those