Thread Subject: Meeting 5/30/07
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: geoff freed
Date: Wed, May 30 2007 9:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Meeting 5/30/07"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Reminder-- we have a TEITAC AV meeting today at 3pm ET to continue
some of the discussions started at the recent face-to-face A/V
meeting. Larry won't be on the call; he has asked Andrew and me to
help co-chair the meeting with Tony. Here's the agenda:
-- Is equivalent facilitation okay if alternate versions of materials
-- Clarify language about what is "real time."
-- Clarify the catch-all language of the new provision 1194.24(f):
1194.24(f) All materials containing interactive elements that are
part of the content must comply with 1194.21 [a-z] as well as 1194.24
PHONE BRIDGE (supplied by Adobe):
Meeting id#: 107147
Alternatively, dial into a local office and transfer to x69900
Remote Closed Captioning for 05/30/2007:
At the start time of the event, please login to your event by
the link below:
Alternately, you can visit http://www.fedrcc.us/ and input your event
confirmation number, 723791.
See you then.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Meeting 5/30/07"
- Previous message in Thread: None