Thread Subject: Hardware Subcommittee Conference Call - June 1
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Thu, May 31 2007 1:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Reminder: Hardware Subcommittee Conference CallToday"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Reminder: The Hardware Subcommittee conference call is scheduled for
Friday June 1 from 11-12:00 PM EST.
The agenda has been posted to the WIKI.
Rob Nerhood | Experience Design Group | Ergonomics Engineer
Dell, Inc. | One Dell Way | Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please
do not read or disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the
sender by reply mail immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete
this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may
be unlawful and subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Reminder: Hardware Subcommittee Conference CallToday"