Thread Subject: Re: Calendar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Tue, Oct 10 2006 9:02 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Calendar"
- Previous message in thread: mike paciello: "Re: Calendar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On 10/10/06, Jim Tobias < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> I think we need to restrict calendar editing rights to Access Board,
> Mike, me, and subcommittee co-chairs (once those are selected; using
> temporary folks until then).
> Can we get an instantaneous decision?
That sounds good. You still want to give others the ability to add events
though the web site, right?