Thread Subject: Re: Suggestioin to use HandRaising utility tostartmeeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Oct 23 2006 8:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggestioin to use HandRaisingutilitytostartmeeting"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Thatcher: "Re: Suggestioin to use HandRaisingutilitytostartmeeting"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
See my other note about everyone having access to a "who's here" button.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Thatcher [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
> Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:46 PM
> To: 'Gregg Vanderheiden'; 'TEITAC Communications Task Force';
> 'Jared Smith'
> Subject: RE: [teitac-tools] Suggestioin to use HandRaising
> utility to startmeeting
> >... we can ask people who sign in by phone only to announce
> > Everyone else can just do it by signing on to the hands up utility.
> But having them ALSO raise their hand lets everybody know -
> not just the omnipotent chair.
> Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggestioin to use HandRaisingutilitytostartmeeting"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Thatcher: "Re: Suggestioin to use HandRaisingutilitytostartmeeting"