Thread Subject: Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Oct 24 2006 5:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> I don't think we need to change our operating procedures at all.
I am comfortable with that. I no doubt overreacted because of how I
found out about the problem.
There is now a link to teitac.org from the Access Board home page.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Wiki is officially under spam attack"