Thread Subject: Re: Definition of Product and E&IT
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: McCarthy, Jim
Date: Mon, Jun 04 2007 7:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Diane Golden: "Re: Definition of Product and E&IT"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Aubrey's point is certainly one for careful consideration. However, we
are engaged in only one of several necessary steps toward achieving a
final revision of these standards. We make a proposal to the
Access-Board, the board reviews our proposal and it is likely to change
the proposal in key respects, and maybe to seek further information on
questions that rise from our proposal such as this one. I think that
when we started this process, we did not think we could address these
examples in any way. There seems to be at least permission to consider
the issues that Jim mentioned that Gregg supports. Consider me in
support as well. I do think there will be opportunities for effected
industries to contribute to this process including working to retain
present language or work to control the scope of any language
modification. I think we also could recommend two possible
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Diane Golden: "Re: Definition of Product and E&IT"