Thread Subject: Re: Group A distinguishing
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Tue, Oct 24 2006 9:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Group A distinguishing"
- Previous message in thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Group A distinguishing"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
" Are people comfortable with the idea of taking a standard
" like 22g (Row and Column headers...) out of 22 since it is
" covered by a standard like what Jim proposes above? For the
" record, I am.
.22[g] is one of the easiest standards to explain and test for and thus
yields a high level of accessibility as it is specific without being
restrictive. Developers need specifics, not global generalities which
they will never grasp. Half of them don't even understand the specific
standards, let alone the global catch-alls this would lead to.