Thread Subject: Standing
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Jun 05 2007 12:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Standing"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, agencies are required to conform to the section 508 standards even
if they do not currently have people with any disability employed.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:53 PM
To: 'TEITAC Subpart A Subcommittee'; Creagan Tim; Capozzi David; Bailey
Subject: RE: [teitac-subparta] teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 9, Issue 16
I would ask the Access Board to weigh in here.
I do not think that is correct. I believe that agencies are supposed to
follow 508 even if they do not currently have people with a particular
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Standing"
- Previous message in Thread: None