Thread Subject: Re: Standing
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Jun 05 2007 1:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Standing"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Standing"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Where did this whole standing discussion come from?
I was just looking for a better subject line than: <q> RE:
[teitac-subparta] teitac-subparta Digest, Vol 9, Issue 16 </q>
> I read the start of it, but am trying to wind my way back to a
provision we are figuring out?
The earliest message in what Gregg asked us to reply to is here:
> What did I miss?
Nothing. I was answer just the last question asked of us.