Thread Subject: Re: 1194.22(l) scripting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Tue, Jun 05 2007 2:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 1194.22(l) scripting"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1194.22(l) scripting"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I would support adding the scripting requirement as stated in the cited
"Proposal to add: For example, when pages utilize scripting languages to
display content, or to create interface elements, the interactive
functionality is operable using only the keyboard.
Proposal to add another example after the frames example: When pages
utilize scripting languages to display content, or to create interface
elements, the information provided by the script shall be identified
with functional text that can be read by assistive technology."