Thread Subject: 1194.25 B) timed Response
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Jun 06 2007 1:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1194.25 B) timed Response"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This item has been referred to Software. Requested to offer guidance on what
is sufficient time if the product is closed?
When a timed response is required, the user shall be alerted and given
sufficient time to indicate more time is required.
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1194.25 B) timed Response"
- Previous message in Thread: None