Thread Subject: 1194.25 (a) Additional NOtes
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Jun 06 2007 1:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 1194.25 (a) Additional NOtes"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Oops. I forgot these notes from the May plenary:
We were asked to specifically consider issues of closed by policy with DRM
as an example. Also to consider products with no OS.
I don't know of anything specific to require of DRM products that would not
be required of other products? Open to how we should incorporate mention of
these--requirements? In a note?
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 1194.25 (a) Additional NOtes"
- Previous message in Thread: None