Thread Subject: 1194.25 (i) Screen Flicker
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Jun 06 2007 3:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1194.25 (i) Screen Flicker"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Products shall be designed to avoid causing the screen to flicker with a
frequency greater than 2 Hz and lower than 55 Hz.
Modifications for accuracy already discussed. Question still remains whether
there are additional considerations related to closed products?
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1194.25 (i) Screen Flicker"
- Previous message in Thread: None