Thread Subject: Multiple testable criteria
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Oct 24 2006 8:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Multiple testable criteria"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just an aside, one thing to make the standards when final less confusing
is to *not* put two testable conditions into one standard. It makes
making straightforward test plans with condition, expected outcome, and
result a lot more complicated, when, for example, a standard actually
has two tests, and several outcomes.
<end of Allen's comment>
Can you provide an example of Section 508 criteria where this is a problem?
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Multiple testable criteria"
- Previous message in Thread: None