Thread Subject: Re: FW: Short Names Proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Walser, Kate
Date: Thu, Jun 07 2007 12:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "FW: Short Names Proposal"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Gregg provided a link to the short names proposed by 2 of his students.
(Link for reference: http://teitac.org/wiki/SHORT_NAME_PROPOSAL
I recommend we include these as they will help people quickly scan to
get a sense of what these new standards are about and what's covered.
This approach has been used in various arenas, including with usability
guidelines and principles, and has worked well.
Director, Usability Center of Excellence
SRA International, Inc.
4300 Fair Lakes Court
Fairfax, VA 22033
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "FW: Short Names Proposal"