Thread Subject: Re: example URL for where to edit a provision
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Thu, Jun 07 2007 6:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Michele Budris: "example URL for where to edit a provision"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Michelle thanks for the URL...
All...the first comment has been posted to the page...
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Michele
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:45 PM
To: TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee
Subject: [teitac-documentation] example URL for where to edit a provision
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Michele Budris: "example URL for where to edit a provision"