Thread Subject: Re: Proposal on authoring tools
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Sean Hayes
Date: Fri, Jun 08 2007 8:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Wallack: "Re: Proposal on authoring tools"
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Proposal on authoring tools"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
You can't require a prompt in a tool which has to run unattended. We may be able to craft language around options which create a specific mode of operation though.
Standards and Policy Team
Corporate Accessibility Group
mob +44 7977 455002
office +44 117 9719730