Thread Subject: Harmonizing 508 provisions with WCAG 2.0 draft
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew LaHart
Date: Fri, Jun 08 2007 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Harmonizing 508 provisions with WCAG 2.0 draft"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
For the Web and Software subcommittee meeting on the 13th of June, please
review the following document, which identifies changes that may be
required in order to harmonize some of the proposed Section 508 web
provisions with the WCAG 2.0 May 17 Working Draft.
> ...We got an overall comment about revisiting the provisions we are
> harmonizing with WCAG 2.0 because there is now a new draft available.
> LaHart is going to look at all of our harmonized provisions and let us
> if there is new wording for any of them that we need to consider. - Andi
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
- Next message in Thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Harmonizing 508 provisions with WCAG 2.0 draft"
- Previous message in Thread: None