Thread Subject: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Sean Hayes
Date: Fri, Jun 08 2007 9:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have a slight issue on the testability of : "A mechanism shall be available to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web pages."
What exactly constitutes a 'block of content'?
Also if the repeated content is the last thing on the page, is a bypass still necessary? If so, where should it bypass too?
Standards and Policy Team
Corporate Accessibility Group
mob +44 7977 455002
office +44 117 9719730
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in Thread: None