Thread Subject: Re: Bypassing content.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Mon, Jun 11 2007 7:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Bypassing content."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I think we are very close to two distinct functionalities. They are
just very closely related.
it might be a good idea to consider as a recommendation adding the extra
functional requirement as a separate one after all. i can see merit in
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303